Christmas Parade set for December 14th,
The 2018 Burkburnett Chamber of Commerce Lighted Christmas Parade will be held Friday evening, December 14, 2018. Line-up will begin at 5:00 PM on Avenue A, downtown Burkburnett. The parade will start at 6:00 PM and proceed east on Third Street to Avenue D. After turning right onto Avenue D, the parade will proceed down Avenue D and Davy Drive, ending at Friendship Park.
THE THEME OF THIS YEAR’S PARADE IS “STORYBOOK CHRISTMAS”.
The intent of this theme is to honor the various traditions and tales of Christmas. All entries must be LIGHTED and follow the theme. As in past parades, there will be NO SANTAS other than the official real Santa who has already committed to participate on the lead fire engine.
Please participate in the 2018 Lighted Christmas Parade! There is no entry fee. Trophies will be awarded for first and second place in the following categories:
PRESENTATION BEAUTY ORIGINALITY CREATIVITY
Registration form link – Your order in the parade is based on the date your entry is received by the chamber via mail or email.
97th Annual Membership Banquet – Saturday, January 6th — Hold the Date!
We hope to see you at the 97th Annual Membership Banquet Saturday, January 20th at 6:00 pm at the Burkburnett Community Center, 735 Davy Dr. Tickets are available for $30 per person.
Also be thinking about your ideas for Business of the Year and Citizen of the Year – Nomination forms available soon!
Sponsorships are also available:
- Gold Sponsor: $1,000 – includes a reserved table (8 tickets), recognition at the banquet and the opportunity to display a banner at the event.
- Silver Sponsor: $500 – includes 4 tickets and recognition at the banquet
- Bronze Sponsor: $250 – includes 2 tickets and recognition at the banquet
- Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors will also be recognized in the Burkburnett Informer Star.
- If you want to be a sponsor or provide a door prize, let us know what level and we will get you on the list!!
Donation of a door prize will be recognized at the banquet!!
Simply contact the Chamber with your contact info, the number of tickets desired. Sponsorship Forms can be emailed to the chamber, mailed or called into the office.
Link for Sponsorship form
We are located at 104 W. 3rd St. or give us a call 940-569-3304.