Below are a few of our Veterans that we are proud of.
Jeri & Glen Hutchinson
Ryan’s Quick Lube
Burkburnett Chamber of Commerce
A special thanks to all of our Veterans for their sacrifices.
What’s going on — coming in March:
Goody’s – in the remodeled Bealls location: owned by Gordmans/Stage Stores, operating Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peeples, Godman’s, Stage Specialty stores and e-commerce web site www.stage.com
Ace Hardware purchased Hays Hardware and Hays General Store. They are doing extensive remodeling and plan to open in March. The owner operates two other Ace Hardware stores: Wichita Falls on Southwest Parkway and Vernon.
Burkburnett Development Corporation is helping many businesses that will improve our community better:
- Taco Bell to break ground in March.
- Burkburnett Crossfit has opened at 10459 Daniels Rd.
- New convenience store at Preston/Kramer with construction underway
- Whaley Products expansion, phase 1 underway with 10,000 sq feet and 10 new jobs associated with this expansion. 2 more phases are planned.
- New Car Wash coming on Sheppard Road.
Many other businesses are working with the Burkburnett Development corporation to make their projects a reality including new housing (apartments, duplexes) and new business projects, expansions and some exciting new entities coming to town.
97th Annual Membership Banquet – Saturday, January 19, 2019 — Hold the Date!
We hope to see you at the 97th Annual Membership Banquet Saturday, January 19th at 6:00 pm at the Burkburnett Community Center, 735 Davy Dr. Tickets are available for $30 per person.
Also be thinking about your ideas for Business of the Year and Citizen of the Year – Nomination forms available by calling the chamber 940-569-3304.
Sponsorships are also available:
- Gold Sponsor: $1,000 – includes a reserved table (8 tickets), recognition at the banquet and the opportunity to display a banner at the event.
- Silver Sponsor: $500 – includes 4 tickets and recognition at the banquet
- Bronze Sponsor: $250 – includes 2 tickets and recognition at the banquet
- Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors will also be recognized in the Burkburnett Informer Star.
- If you want to be a sponsor, let us know what level and we will get you on the list!!
Simply contact the Chamber with your contact info, the number of tickets desired. Sponsorship Forms can be emailed to the chamber, mailed or called into the office.
Link for Sponsorship form
We are located at 104 W. 3rd St. or give us a call 940-569-3304.